Louisiana Sleep Foundation offers a full line of clinical and testing regimens to evaluate the suspected sleep disorders for our patients. Some of the Diagnostic Services we offer are:
- Preliminary Clinical Diagnosis thru our streamline Sleep Disorder Clinic
- Polysomnography (PSG), aka “Sleep Study”
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) titrations
- Mean Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Mean Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Restless Leg Syndrome Testing
No matter what type of sleep disorder you may have, Louisiana Sleep Foundation is Louisiana ’s most comprehensive sleep medicine diagnostic source. To make an appointment, Please call our Main office at (225) 767-8550.
Louisiana Sleep Foundation offers a variety of treatment options for our patients. Some of these include:
- Total medical management of your Sleep problems by our Health Care Team
- Medication maintenance and management based on your Sleep needs
- Alternative Therapy & Consultation to treat underlying causes of your Sleep Problems
- Consistent Follow-up Regimens that can prevent future Health Problems
- Surgical referrals as warranted by your particular Sleep problems
- On site Equipment and Accessories for your Sleep device needs
- Clinical Research Opportunities for patients who qualify
CPAP Sleep Clinic
As an additional service to patients utilizing CPAP machines, Louisiana Sleep Foundation offers a Sleep Clinic for further guidance on the general use, supportive equipment, routine maintenance and any trouble-shooting on your CPAP product(s). Led by our experience, patients have access to the tools necessary for comfortable use of their CPAP unit.
Durable Medical Equipment Services
LSF is now offering full Durable Medical Equipment (DME) services for patients and providers. These services are provided by our on site Certified Respiratory Therapist at the new Bluebonnet facility. These services include:
- CPAP Equipment
- BiPAP Equipment
- Custom Mask Fittings
- All Accessories Are Available
Yes, Louisiana Sleep Foundation now has a Clinical Research department! Along with the other services offered, there are new opportunities for patients who are interested in participating in Clinical Trials.
Potential Benefits of participating in Clinical Research:
- The data collected on you, may help other patients in the future of medicine
- Study Related medications may be at no cost to you
- Study Related testing may be at no cost to you
- Financial compensation may be available
LSF is currently looking for patients who are suffering from Fibromyalgia. We are offering clinical trial opportunities for patients to participate in. Call us to see if you qualify.